- Introduced improved continuous deployment and operations systems
- Migrated infrastructure to self-hosted, private networks in AWS
- Automated and simplified provider workflows and maintained EMR application
- Created and maintained several open-source projects, including
- Integrated with clinical data providers and systems using HL7 and C-CDA
1Life has been developed alongside the rest of the company since it started several years ago. It is written in Ruby on Rails and is deployed to Fargate on AWS.
There were several components to the project, but now most have been extracted to separate API client applications.
- Admin application (partially extracted)
- Patient application (mostly extracted, see My One)
- Provider application (extracted)
Separate projects contain clients that the API supports:
- Charting application (Angular)
- Patient application (Angular) (see My One)
- Admin applications (React)
- Mobile clients