At One Medical I worked on 1life, the electronic medical record and provider application used by the clinical teams.
- Introduced improved continuous deployment and operations systems
- Migrated infrastructure to self-hosted, private networks in AWS
- Automated and simplified provider workflows and maintained EMR application
- Created and maintained several open-source projects: devise_saml_authenticatable, sumologic-collector-boshrelease, datadog-agent-boshrelease, elasticsearch-plugins-boshrelease
- Integrated with clinical data providers and systems using HL7 and C-CDA
1life has been developed alongside the rest of the company since it started several years ago. It is written in Ruby on Rails and is deployed to Elastic Beanstalk on Amazon Web Services.
There are several components to the project.
- Provider application
- Admin application
- Patient application
There is a browser client for the API embedded in the provider application. Separate projects contain additional clients that the API supports.